A GREAT PLACE “SAN AGUSTÍN”.
During this year I had the opportunity to go there twice times :3 I have
to confess, that place it’s the best place that I have could visited during my whole
life.
As everyone knows, our pretty and harmonious country has many beautiful
places that we must visit them, because around and the middle of those places
there are so much natural wealth and we must take care it, we must feel it,
over anything. It's the only right thing in the world. It’s our mother.
I can say about that place it’s the best, beautiful, lovely, relaxing,
quiet town. This town is ubicated in the south of Huila department. There, you have the opportunity to know and see many different and
cultural places, because the history of that town is longer because there were
many events in this region. For this reason, is a cultural and recognized
place. When you are there, you fall in love with that town.
I advise, you must visit that pretty and harmonious place It's important to know and visit our
beautiful places.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario