LA CHAQUIRA - SAN AGUSTÍN
![]() |
| LA CHAQUIRA - SAN AGUSTÍN |
As you can see in the photo, it’s a
nice picture, isn't it ?.
I consider that place how the most
beautiful, quiet, harmonious and cool place of San Agustín, because when you’re
there, you can feel the connection with the nature, it’s awesome to feel that
connection, you can think about everything, in other words like a "stupid
person". In this moment you are in another place like flying with other
things on your mind :v ( I could feel it like that).
The sensation is incredible, maybe
I'm saying that because I love the Nature, for me, it’s something so magic
around whole universe. For this I decided to go twice times, I wanted to feel
it again :3
Also, you can see some wonderful
landscapes, like, our Colombian massif, and Magdalena river, it’s the only
right view to observe it :3
So, you must visit it :3 it’s part of our life to visit those great places.




Comentarios
Publicar un comentario