:3
This was
one of the happiest and sad days of my life “my graduation” maybe some people
think that day it’s normal, because the only thing that we wish when we are at
high school it's to leave faster, and go to the University, maybe another city
to do a new lifestyle, but we don’t know that this stage is one of the best and
only stage of our lives.
I always
wanted to leave faster of my high school, I wanted to do something new in my
life, I wanted to do new changes in my life, meet new people, meet some places in
another city, not mine, but when the year was ending, I said, I don’t want to
leave of my academic cycle, it’s the best, I have never live this stage again.
It’s so difficult to think that the best stage it was already finished, but I
was conscious about the reality in this moment. I was bored but happy too :v
For me I
wish to be living that moment again, but I can’t, my reality now, it’s another,
but I have a lot great memories about all process in my high school.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario