COMIC "LADY DEMON"
I was
worried and hopeless in the Jose’s living room, because I didn’t find the comic
that I had to read, until my friend Jose helped to find it, but he found the
most funny and complicated comic :v
When I
started to read it I was worried and scared because the comic was a little
confused, there are many situations that you don’t understand, every next page
of the story is a little complicated, because when Lady demon went out looking
for some help, she discovered a woman was inside her and she didn’t
anything. When she realized it, she
started to fight against the bad people and ones who killed her father.
At the end,
she came back to the normal life and she wanted to buy some new clothes,
because she needed come back for her friend "Mile" and he couldn't
know anything about it, because everything passed in a dream.
If you want
to write, you can do it, you can fint it
like "Lady Demon" Comic, Volumes.
Enjoy it,
it's funny :v

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario