GAGA
I have to confess
that I’m fall in love with her, her music is interesting and wonderful. She
makes songs with great feelings, sometimes her music help other people.
I thought
that she was just crazy and extravagant person for her recognized and famous
songs like “Bad romance, Judas, born this way, Americano, Marry the night….”
But the people don’t know about all albums she has.
I used to believe that she didn’t have other songs like “Speechless, Heavy metal lover, electric chapel, beautiful, dirty rich, nothing else I can say” and other songs that people don’t listen, why? maybe because in those albums she sings in different ways, not extravagant as always and this is the reason for the people ignore it :v.
I know some
information about her life, songs, albums, tours and important things about
her, thanks to my friend Jose Gordillo, I had the opportunity to meet her :3 Every day,
when I talk with him, I learn something new.
I advise
you to listen her, she has many songs. You have to research more about her as I
do.

OMG I'M FAMOUS :O
ResponderEliminar