A SHORT SUMMARY ABOUT MY LIFE.


When I was a child, I lived in a nice town called Coyaima, I grew up, I learned variety of things for my development as a person, also I did all my cycle academic until my 16. Just ended this, I decided move away from there and start a new lifestyle.

Now I have been living in Ibague for 1 year and 5 months, because I decided to study a professional career "Bachelor of Arts in English" in the middle of this process, I have learned a lot about Language English.

Little by little I am achieving what I have wanted since I was a child. Also I've been studying autonomously about Canada, because my biggest wish has always been to be there and to learn a lot about their culture.

Also I've been learning many methodologies in order to be a good teacher, because I used to dream being an Airline Pilot, but I've been conscious of my pleasure to teaching; thanks to this i have been more interested in my study. 

Comentarios