ANOTHER GREAT MEMORY.





In a normal day, I was so relaxed in my room and my aunt arrived and she said she had to travel to Líbano and she told me that she wanted to take me with her and I was so happy because it was the first time that I had the opportunity to know that town and I decided to tell her, Yes, I want to go there.

The most fun thing was that I spoke English with some people who where there and they knew speak in english too, so, we decided to speak in English, I enjoyed it a lot.

Some friends of my aunt, took us to the "Polka", a beautiful tourist place, there you have a wonderful view of the town. After this, we walked for a long time to arrive another nice site "The Cross", in fact, I loved being there, because the weather was cool.

I think, Líbano, is a nice place to visit. You should go and know it.

Comentarios