MY LOVE STORY
Approximately, two months ago, I was in my last days of study, I was
stressed by so much academic pressure, I needed to relax, not think about
things of my study, I just wanted to finish and be free. The traditional
festivities of my town were coming closer; So I decided to go and enjoy with my
family, friends, every day (I needed it).
In those days I had the opportunity to meet a great person, a
sincere,humble, funny, friendly and spontaneous person. Their good
characteristics made it became someone very special and important in my life.
Everything started with a simple look (like movie history), while I was
enjoying, laughing and dancing with some friends, I felt someone look me, but I
didn't know who was. I continued dancing with my cousin, when she told me,
someone wants to meet you, I smiled and kept dancing. Minutes later, I decided
to tell her who was, she answered me ... look there, I looked and when I
realized that was him, the only thing that I did was to smile and greet him. I
was so nervous.
And in this moment I'm so happy sharing many great moments with him.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario