MY FAVORITE SINGER.
![]() |
"I don't make music for my eyes, I make music for the ears."
By: Adele.
|
Name: Adele Laurie Blue
Adknis.
Date of birth: May 5, 1988 (29 years), Tottenham, Londres, Inglaterra.
Nationality: British.
Son: Angelo Konecki (2012)
Occupation: Singer, Composer, Philanthropist
Date of birth: May 5, 1988 (29 years), Tottenham, Londres, Inglaterra.
Nationality: British.
Son: Angelo Konecki (2012)
Occupation: Singer, Composer, Philanthropist
Daughter of the English
Penny Adkins and Welsh Mark Evans.
When she was only two years
old, her father abandoned her leaving her with mother, twenty years old, alone
and without any help. In 1997, at the age of nine, she moved with his mother to
Brighton. Two years later, she, her mother and step-father moved back to
London.
Musical
career
Everything started because
a friend of hers, went up to the social network "My Space", a small
production with three songs sung by Adele, who immediately attracted the
attention of the music industry, thanks to the nuances in her voice, she had
many big comparisons with personalities of the soul, like Ella Fitzgerald.
Thanks to this, she was
able to launch her first single,"Chasing Pavements", with which it
was founded as one of the most outstanding musical promises of her generation
and also she became a best-selling.
Today, Adele still a singer
who has accumulated many achievements throughout a short but still growing
career. She has become an inspiration for many women, not only for her voice,
but for being a girl with curves who achieved success without becoming obsessed
with her weight.
Public
image.
Adele in
2012, was considered by Chris Molanphy, of Rolling Stone, as "The Queen of
Pop". Also, she was considered by the publisher of the Guinness Book of
Records, Craig Glenday, as "A wonderful role model for aspiring
singers". In 2013, she was named number five of the 100 largest women in
music. Also, "Time" magazine described her, as one of the most
influential people in the world.
Discography.
• 19 (2008)
• 21 (2011)
• 25 (2015)
Musical
Tours.
An Evening
with Adele (2008-09)
Adele Live
(2011)
Adele Live
2016 (2016)
I love her,
because when I was child, I can remember that I heard my first English's song,
it was "Make You Feel My Love" I loved her voice, immediately, I fall
in love. I thought, English is amazing, I want to talk in English, I want to
listen more English songs, I want everything in English, In this way, I love
her and I love English.
I advise
you to listen her, she is the best in the world.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario