MEMORY OF MY BIRTHDAY
My birthday
wasn’t the best this year, because I thought that I was going to have a
wonderful day how I thought it :/. Thanks to my university's classmates I had a
good day, because they invited me to eat ice cream and some beers in the
afternoon and I was so happy sharing with them, but I spent little time with
them because I had to travel to my town to visit my family and because my mom
wanted me to be there, with the condition that she was very normal without
beers on her mind and everything wasn’t like that, my mom was drunk with her
friends when I arrived :v
When I realized it, I became so angry because was my
birthday I wanted to share with her, I wanted her to hug me but I didn’t want
because she was lying, the only thing that I did, was go out and tried to do
something because was my birthday, I wanted to do something, I was bored and disappointed
because of her. I wanted to travel to Ibague again, it would have been better
not to have traveled. Nevertheless, one of my town’s friends knew that day was
my birthday, I called her and told her that I was here, and I wanted go out and
drink some beers, was my birthday :v. At the end of my day was so wonderful
because my friend arrived to my house and we went out. Thanks to them my day at
all wasn’t so bored.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario