BOGOTA’S WEEKEND.
![]() |
| Monserrate-Bogotá. |
The last weekend I decided go to Bogota to
spend some time with my cousin and one friend, because I was bored of the
monotony of my days (from my house to the University and from the University to
my house). In general, when I am bored and stressed of my hard days of study I
want to go another place and spend more time out of the same place where I
live. So, over this weekend I enjoy a lot of everything that I did.
I was so happy because I spent the higher
time with my cousin. We were cooking some different foods, while we’re cooking
we were dancing and singing and one of my cousin's neighbors screamed us and
told us !Shut up! We're resting :v.
It was so funny that moment, because we are not the best singers, ours voices are awful but we tried to do our best.
It was so funny that moment, because we are not the best singers, ours voices are awful but we tried to do our best.
It was
very funny that day, I enjoyed it.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario