A LITTLE AND LITTLE

Today, I’m going to explain you the difference between “A little and little” in an easy and clear way.

Why did I choose to talk about this topic?

I think it’s so important to improve and practice our English every day doesn’t matter in what, but the important thing is to learn something new, because in this way, we can get more knowledge about English. If you want to know and learn more English, you must research some differences, things, doubts, curiosities where you can see the advance every day, trying to do some exercise, courses online as I am doing it.
Today, in the middle of my lazy day I found this information and I wanted to share with you. It’s about the difference between “A Little and Little”.
"a little" means "some" while "little" means "almost no"

A little = Less than some but more than none
He put a little sugar in his coffee
You have to learn to live a little. You can't always be worrying.

Little = Not much
We have little time, so let’s start working.
He had little experience working with children, so he was not hired.

Here, I leave this link. You can enter and practice with some exercises.




Comentarios