MEETING WITH MY FRIEND
I was worried because many time ago I did not see and know anything of my friend, her name is Sofia.
I was bored in my room
thinking, What am I going to do this weekend and looking at some posts on
Facebook, So, I decided to write her asking if she was fine, how was her study,
how were her family and other things. In the middle of the conversation I said
to her, I was bored without anything to do that weekend and she told me, come
here to Bogotá and we going to do many things in the city; she convinced me
because I was undecided to travel but I ended up traveling at the afternoon on
Saturday.
I arrived to Bogota at
11.00 Pm on Saturday and called her and she arrived to the terminal and she
took me to her house and I stayed there all night. We were watching a movie
"Love Rosie", eating out her house and talking about ours lifes. (I
was so happy being there)
Also, we were in one of the
most recognized places of Bogota "Monserrate" I enjoyed a lot this
moment because I wanted always to visit that place and my friend had the
opportunity to take me there. At the end of the day I was tired and happy
because I visited that place I want time ago ... And, right now I love her so much
before ♡.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario